Monday, April 23, 2007

We Don't Need Them... And I Don't Need You.

I can't take this anymore. I'm tired of hiding myself "in a hole", and not assuming what I do, and also lying to everyone (including myself) about who I really am.

You want to know who I am? Fine.

I am 15 years old. I do like to go to parties, as long as things don't get overboard.

I don't like to be left out of things, or feel like the only person that doesn't know what's going on when everyone else does.

I do watch a lot of cartoons, as well as kid shows. So sue me.

I like to dance to anything I listen to, whether it be rap, rock, jazz... whatever. It doesn't matter whether that song was played on MTV.

If I have a song in my head, chances are I like that song.

I do not like to be forced into doing something I don't want to do, so don't even try me.

I may overreact over little things; I try to control myself though.

If I don't drink anything at parties (and god knows how much booze they have at parties here...), it's not because I don't drink. It's because I don't like the taste. I know it isn't cool to drink, and it's even worse when you laugh at people who don't.

Stop assuming that I am an attention-seeker: it's not because I have bad days (more than one in a week), that it's because I want attention from people. Everybody has problems, and different ways to deal with them. I HATE attention-seekers.

No comments: