Saturday, May 19, 2007

In The Fall, In The Fall, When The Tide Took Them All.

I need to talk to someone. I don't care who. I feel as if I can't trust people I know anymore, because either they won't listen or they'll end up telling the whole world, which pisses me off even more. I have to deal with my whiny attention-seeking crazy psychopath of a parent every day, as well as the rest of my family and I can't take it. I miss my dad horribly, but I don't want to leave the school. I'm lost. I don't know what I want to do in life, what I'm going to do next year, and how I'm going to end up in life...

I get treated like dirt again, in school. I help people out, yet everything crashes back down on my shoulders. I like people who'll never lime me back. I hang out with people who honestly couldn't care less about the stuff I say, or what I do. My grades are slipping a bit, and the exams have already started. Our stupid conseil de classe is in less than three weeks, so that makes things even worse...

I overthink a lot about everything, lose sleep, and cry over people who aren't even worth it, but that's just who I am, I'm too sensitive and take care of others before taking care of myself.


I need help...

Music: Surrender - Billy Talent

No comments: